Winter Safety


As Winter temperatures are finally arriving please take care when heating your home. Make sure the furnace is not surround by boxes and combustible materials, if using portable heaters do not leave them unattended and NEVER use the gas oven to heat a house. It can release dangerous levels of carbon monoxide into the home. Last if using a wood burning fireplace in doors please make sure the firebox and chimney is properly maintained.

If we get shovel-able snow please adopt a fire hydrant near your house ensuring that about 3 feet around it is unobstructed so we can get water for an emergency quickly!